PowerLink QSV Generators
PowerLink’s QSV Diesel Generator range has
been specifically designed to be a stable and highly reliable standby power
source. A QSV diesel generator automatically detects changes in the power
quality and accurately responds to demand, ensuring stable power output.
Built to perform
- Reputable engine brands including Cummins,
Kubota, Perkins and PowerLink are used throughout the QSV range.
- High performance cooling system.
- Specially designed, anti corrosion exhaust
muffler with superior noise reduction performance.
- Large fuel tank for continuous operation
Intelligent control panel
- PLC920 automatic digital controller, automatic
mains failure control (AMF), standby start-up status at any time.
- 20% reduction in size compared to the size of
an average diesel generator.
- More units can be transported in a standard
container reducing transport costs.
Easy maintenance access and long maintenance
- Large door provides easy access for essential
servicing and maintenance.
- 500 hours maintenance interval to reduce
Easy to move
- Integrated forklift slot and single point